At Vestech we believe in partnering with you. We shoulder the regulatory burden and give your brilliant ideas the best opportunity to become market available medical devices.
PARTNERS IN INNOVATION
DELIVERING ON YOUR INVESTMENT
When it comes to investment opportunities, Vestech believes in being both prudent and accountable. This, as well as Vestech’s wealth of experience, enables us to deliver on your investment.
MEDICAL DEVICE. INNOVATION
By managing every stage of development in-house, Vestech’s proven QMS and streamlined development process ensures compliance, as well as the most efficient and cost effective pathway to market.
- In the early stages of your medical device, Vestech offers a brief overview of the development path ahead. This may include an overview of the likely timelines, activities needed, and the likely expense of each stage for these activities. Following this, Vestech offers you support for the development of the appropriate strategy to achieve success.
- Vestech has experienced designers and engineers and engages the appropriate external design houses to execute this aspect of your project. There are many phases of the design and development process. Vestech ensures that your product meets regulatory and market requirements.
- Vestech has a network of prototyping partners, who may be employed throughout the development phases of your project. Vestech utilises appropriate and cost-effective prototyping partners matched to your phase of development.
- Manufacturing is considered by Vestech early in the project to engage the appropriate manufacturing facilities and ensure compliance with the relevant standards. Additionally, early engagement of manufacturing facilities streamlines the transfer of the manufacture process to the facilities when the time comes. Vestech appoint, audit, and control these manufacturers to ensure the highest standard outcome.
- In most cases, clinical trials are undertaken complementary to clinical research. This task requires a complete and in-depth understanding of the medical device, its design/risk profile, and the clinical need for the device. Vestech brings engineering, medical, and project management control to prudently manage all CRO activities.
- Without Regulatory Compliance there is no route to market for medical devices in most parts of the world. Regulatory Compliance is achieved through compliance with Quality Management Systems. Vestech works diligently with you and the appointed partners to achieve Regulatory Compliance in a timely fashion.
INDUSTRY INSIGHT & ANALYSIS
What They Say
I have had the pleasure of working with Greg and the team at Vestech for over two years now. With their support and guidance, Needle Calm has been able to accomplish milestones that otherwise would have been impossible.
LAUREN BARBERDirector, Needle Calm
Excellent clarity in a complex area. Very suited to companies trying to find their way, and extremely personable at the same time.
REBECCA CROFTManaging Director, Croft Associates
Dr Roger was a pleasure to work with in his role as the Medical and Scientific Technologies Supplier Advocate during 2013-14. He was professional, innovative, enthusiastic and passionate about achieving practical outcomes to drive the sustainable growth of the medtech sector.
KYLIE CLARKSenior Policy Officer, Department of Industry
Greg Roger brings an incredible breadth of experience & knowledge to the table – engineering, patents, regulatory, medical devices, surgery. And this knowledge is of the first-hand, hard-won variety. What this means is that Greg’s advice tends to be extremely practical and useful.
ROGER PRICECEO, ResQ Devices
Vestech provided invaluable advice on our commercialistion strategy. Their advice prevented loss of scarce time and capital, and alerted us to risks we would face in the future. Our time with Vestech has been critical for our success to date.